The web pages owned by ASPROMEC, they use dards (Data Storage and Recovery Devices) own and third parties. These devices are commonly known as "Cookies" or "Tracking Pixels"
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages., among other purposes, to ensure the proper functioning of the page, to allow the User faster access to the selected services, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or his team and even, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the User.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known., unless the user gives his express permission.
The User can, at all times, accept or reject installed Cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website through the cookies setting panel (Consent Management Platform – CMP) provided on our website. Likewise, you can configure your browser at any time without affecting the User's ability to access the contents.. However, We inform you that the rejection of cookies may reduce the proper functioning of the web.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, The cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the analytical cookies., those of advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user..
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) According to entity that manages them, hay Cookies own (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and of third parties ((those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- b) According to him time they remain active, there are those of session (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and the persistent (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie -it can range from a few minutes to several years-).
- c) According to purpose for which they process the information they collect, They may be:
– Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
– Personalization cookies (that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as the language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
– Analysis cookies (collect information on the use made of the web),
– advertising cookies (collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users),
– affiliate cookies (allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
Cookies No Exentas – Tracking
|Name and description||purpose||Expiration||Vendor|
|_ga, _gat, _gid, _gtad|
Used to collect information about how our visitors use these web pages. Information collected anonymously.
|2 years, 24 hours, 1 minutes|
More information: here
Exempt Cookies – Necessary
|Name and description||purpose||Expiration||Vendor|
This cookie is native to PHP and allows the web to save serialized state data. On this website it is used to establish user sessions.
|session||own – technique|
Used for the acceptance of Cookies on the website
|1 year||Used by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
More information: https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-law-info/
used by WordPress to customize the User Interface
|technique||1 year||Own – Technique|
DEACTIVATION/ACTIVATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
To restrict or block Cookies, You can use the CMP enabled on this website or your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to put any Cookies on your computer, You can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. likewise, You can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately..
Note that, if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website functions properly. Some site functionality may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Besides, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply won't match your interests and will repeat more often.
Each browser has a different method to adapt the configuration. if necessary, consult the browser's help function to set the correct settings.
To disable cookies on the mobile phone, consult the manual of the device for more information.
You can obtain more information about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, We do not always have information about the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where our website contains what are called embedded elements.: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, in case you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the list above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how you have guaranteed your privacy.